• Connect with one of our 4 agents
• We will send you all the documents and requirements
• We do your application on your behalf (once we have all your information)
• You will get a confirmation email from the university
• Once you are accepted, you pay the university directly through a special payment link.
* Degree certificate and academic transcripts
* CV (Resume)
* Evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS OR your senior certificate, OR a quick online assessment that we can arrange)
* A reference to support your application, either academic or professional
* A personal statement / motivation letter
We help teachers in China apply for their PGCE with the Leeds Beckett university in the UK.What is a PGCE?
We offer safe and secure money transfer services. Send your RMB to most other currencies.WeChat: ChinaJulian95
We guide you through the application process and apply on your behalf, after you have given us all the needed documents.Read more on our FAQ page
We will never require any money from you. Should your PGCE application be successful, you will pay the university directly through a special payment link. The university will pay us for each sucessfull application.
We can assist you with a quick online Duolingo English test should you not have IELTS or the required English certification. This test costs $50 and you pay on their website. You will get the results within 24 hours.Read More
Chief Marketing officer
+86 185 6276 1587
Chief Sales Officer
+86 150 6686 7044
Chief Executive Officer
+86 150 5326 2325
Chief Financial Officer
+86 188 2120 1925
This PGCE course was the cheapest one I could find after researching several options online. With the help of an Englisher agent my sign-up process was smooth and headache free.
Englisher took care of the entire application with the Leeds University. After I was accepted I made a payment to the university. My current PGCE course will end this coming October.
The PGCE course is not easy, but if you spend about 8 hours a week on it, you will not fall behind and can complete the tasks on time. The registration process was easy, with the help of Englisher and they helped with all my questions along the way.
After putting it off for many years, I finally decided to do my PGCE. The tuition was reasonable and I get to study and teach at the same time.